Dehydration Nation Meet & Greet
Rules and Guidelines
- You will be allowed two (2) M&G per year.
- NO GUESTS, the passes are for Dehydration Nation Members only, and only those notified will be awarded a pass. Passes are non-transferable.
- Each member is responsible for purchasing their own admittance to the concert. You must have tickets to the show to go to the meet & greet. Meet & Greet passes do not give the member any special privileges towards parking, merchandise, etc.
- Meet & greet requests must be made at least two weeks before the show for which you are planning to attend. Get your requests in early!
- If you are awarded a pass and do not attend the M&G for any reason, you lose that M&G opportunity for that membership year. Please contact us immediately if you have an unexpected change in plans.
- NO Cell Phones allowed backstage.
- Fan Club Membership DOES NOT guarantee you a M&G pass.
- Certain events (private engagements, fairs, festivals, casinos) may not allow Meet & Greet opportunities.
- You must bring a picture I. D. with you in order to gain access to the Meet & Greet.
- You may only request one M&G per event. One autograph and one picture per visit. Please do not ask for more.
- Jerrod's tour manager, management and fan club reserve the right to revoke pass privileges at any time.
- Please be sure to follow these instructions for your meet and greet. If you have any questions, please feel free to call 615-297-7002.
- Have fun at the show!
HOW TO REQUEST A MEET & GREET
- Request a M&G from the MEET JERROD section of the DehydrationNation.net <http://DehydrationNation.net> website.
- Note your Special Needs or Requests. These include: a) if you are under the age of 12 b) you require special assistance such as a wheel chair.
- Once you have requested a Meet & Greet, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your request.
- Once we have processed all requests, M&G winners will receive an e-mail response confirming you have been put on the meet & greet list for the show requested, and information on Meet & Greet Time and location. ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS THAT HAVE BEEN SELECTED WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL. IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION E-MAIL, YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SELECTED. PLEASE DO NOT E-MAIL US REGARDING THIS.
- Once your name has been added to the Meet and Greet list, your pass will be available at the merchandise table located at the venue an hour before the doors open unless you are instructed otherwise.
- Be sure to pick up your pass no later than the time doors are scheduled to open. You will receive specific instructions with your pass indicating when and where to meet for the actual meet and greet.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE MEET & GREET POLICIES MAY BE UPDATED OR CHANGED AT ANY TIME. PLEASE CHECK HERE FOR THE MOST UP TO DATE VERSION.